Shower enclosures tend to be more popular due to simplicity and you’ve a wide range of choices on the subject of sizes and shapes. Round or half-round, square or rectangular, having a tray or without, clear or sand-blasted etc.
The most critical things to know of the shower before choosing is the quality and after sale service. One may buy very beautiful – but exactly what does one do if you cannot utilize it after a few months. This could be due to quality with the door wheels or if mobile phone was done wrong, next the small bearings is not going to move smoothly along with the glass door are going to be hard to open or close – this tends to result in the handle or door itself being broken.
Any reputable company always reminds you how the warranty found here is only valid if proper installation is conducted. This is not a money issue only – the primary reason is that nobody desires to correct other peoples’ faults. Neither can they want to be summoned to Court and go on to answer countless questions. They also should not visit a hospital to discover how serious injuries resulted from broken glass caused by incorrect/unqualified installations. Company reputation can be of importance as one won’t recommend poor numbers of service to your mates.
In this modern era, the shower area inside bathrooms have grown to be more and more unusual. Different materials are equipped making it available for use. Let’s compare the shower cabin with all the shower enclosure:
– FM radio / top light,
– hydro-massage jets,
– modern design,
– built-in water tap,
– not all shapes and sizes are available (only ready-made from your factories),
– 90% on the glass is simply 5 mm thick,
– a lot from the spare parts used (e.g: door wheels, stoppers) manufactured from plastic,
– external plastic parts change color and fade particularly if placed opposite a window or near sunlight, trays are manufactured from ABS and acrylic,
– this can not work long if all of your family members are 120 kg weight or maybe more,
– power requires additional socket,
– requires constant maintenance.
– 100% off of the glass is 8-10 mm in depth,
– all parts crafted from metal (steel, aluminium, brass),
– any size is usually enclosed through the glass,
– availability to drainage pipe in case there is cleaning,
– most on the parts are universal size and available,
– design or picture might be applied for the glass,
– waterflow and drainage is direct to drainage and is going to be stopped by granite / marble support underneath the glass.
– no FM radio / top light,
– only simple designs,
– you are unable to order a half round shape.
More parts manufactured from metal and less in the plastic – this will make for a strong shower cabin (in the other side plastic parts won’t become rusty). Anyway, you’ll change these materials for new ones as time passes.
According to statistics, people renew bathroom interiors every 3-5 years simply for hygienic purposes.
I hope this article help you to find a very good solution possible.